Last week, we assembled a bridal beauty survival kit guaranteed to get you through your big day looking your best. We thought it would be just as much fun to put together a groom emergency kit!
Whether you’re a groom or a bride looking to give your beau a great wedding day survival gift, these items will keep your groom handsome and wedding ready!
What you will need:
- Deodorant – for any nervous sweats or extreme heat, this is a major must-have.
- Mouth wash/floss – just in case he forgot in all the rush
- Comb – to tame that handsome head of hair
- Band-aids – because accidents happen!
- Hair gel or pomade – to shape his hair into place for the most dapper of dos.
- Mints – for extra fresh breath for that first kiss!
- Stain remover pen – Spills…need we say more?
- Lint remover – to pick up any dust, fuzz, or stray fur-baby hairs for a tidy tux
- Anti-nausea medicine – for a nervous tummy
- Pain reliever – because the last thing he wants to deal with is a headache on the big day.
- Lip balm – for super smooth, kissable lips
After you’ve gathered these essentials, just toss them all into a bag and hand it over to the best man for safe keeping on the big day!