Get Your Wedding or styled shoot Published in our Magazine!
Thank you for your interest in our Real Weddings!
When considering real weddings or styled shoots for publication in our magazine we are looking for beautifully designed events with clean, professional photographs that will inspire other couples. We are interested in receiving as many detail shots as possible from southern U.S. couples and photographers or other wedding professionals that showcase a diverse array of events of varying styles, backgrounds, religions, and traditions.
Submissions without photography credit and/or permission from the bride/groom will not be accepted for consideration.
– min 50, max 150 photos
– please no black and white images
– please no watermark
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We love receiving the following types of photos. Not all are required, but sending us a good selection of images will increase your chance of being selected for publication.
– couple portraits & intimate moments
– bride(s) and groom(s) (alone)
– getting ready photos (wedding party attire, bouquets, invitations, flat lays of small details and accessories, bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc)
– first look photos (if applicable)
– wedding party photos (staged and unstaged)
– ceremony photos (decor, flowers, details, and bride/groom photos)
– reception photos (cake, flowers, favors, decor, tablescapes, grand exit, etc)
– venue photos
HOW TO SUBMIT
In order for your submission to be considered for publication, you must download the submission form DOWNLOAD FORM. The more details you can provide, the better your chances of approval. Our preferred method of submission is a gallery link from photographer with download permissions.
We also accept links from Pixieset, PASS Gallery, and Dropbox links. All links must include download permissions for both web and high res photos. Please no emailed images or links to blog posts.
Decisions are based on a number of criteria. Photograph quality, the number of decor elements depicted, fresh aesthetics and styling, vendor credits, and unique details all factor into the approval process.
Real Wedding Spreads
READY TO SUBMIT?
Download a Real Wedding Form
We can’t wait to see your event!