The traditional wedding guest book has been a special way to record the names of those who shared with a bride and groom their wedding day festivities. With new technology and a touch of creativity, unique and innovative alternatives to the traditional guest book have become popular as a way to remember those in attendance. We’ve found some of our favorite and novel ideas to use in lieu of the standard guestbook!
- Provide a Polaroid camera for guests to use to snap a photo and glue into a scrapbook and sign a memorable message by their picture.
- Let your guests be creative and create a bucket list for travel ideas and ways to make special memories together as a married couple.
- Do you appreciate a good piece of artwork? How about let your guest create an original masterpiece that can be displayed at your first home together as newlyweds.
- Let your love set sail with a beautiful sailboat or sea worthy messages in a bottles with meaningful thoughts and well-wishes from your family and friends.
- Every one loves a warm quilt for movie night on a cold evening. Have your grandmother, aunt or mother create a custom quilt that can be signed by your wedding guests.
- For the music lovers, find your favorite vintage records that your guests can sign with their well-wishes in white markers.
- A game night always ensure lots of laughs together, so use your wedding as an opportunity for guests to sign custom Jenga game pieces that you can enjoy for years to come.
- For those with guests who will attend from across the country or globe, have a globe or map that your friends and loved ones can sign with meaningful messages.
- Good advice is welcome for newlyweds, so let your guests help you plan future date night with their ideas for fun, exciting and meaningful adventures!
Would you like to see more tips to help with your wedding plans? Check out our blog for more great ideas!