The Wedding Collective brings wedding pros from across the region to help you get ideas, find inspiration and plan your weddings. Whether you are a local engaged couple planning a Mississippi gulf coast event or considering a destination event, this show will have a vendor to fulfill your dream. Come meet our incredible wedding pros who can help you create a unique and magical event. Get your tickets, save the date, and get ready to have a blast with your wedding planning!
The Wedding Collective – Biloxi, MS
Biloxi Civic Center
Sunday, January 24, 2021 1-4:30pm
Tickets go on sale Black Friday!
SAVE THE DATE for the Winter Wedding Show on the Gulf Coast! We know all of you are ready to get face-to-face with wedding pros, and we can’t wait to see all of you! We have hosted the kickoff to the new wedding season with the coast’s biggest and best wedding event for more than a decade, and we can’t wait to get back to work for all of you. Join us Sunday, January 24 from 1-4:30pm at the Biloxi Civic Center for a fun-filled wedding event with the best wedding pros on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We’ve included plans to respect safety guidelines and limitations so you can visit with vendors, make plans for your wedding, eat, drink, and enjoy a beautiful runway fashion show and just relax and enjoy your day at The Wedding Collective – the premier wedding show of the south.
Want to exhibit at The Wedding Collective – Biloxi?
The Wedding Collective – New Orleans
Due to the restrictions in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we do realize that there may be some additional requirements to meet to keep everyone safe.
- We plan to space vendors in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer and wipe stations will be located through the event.
- Masks will be provided to any attendee who wishes to wear one.
- We will limit the number of attendees to meet maximum capacity guidelines. Currently, we are planning two separate sessions for attendees. We will increase attendance at each session as the guidelines permit. Session I attendees will be allowed to stay in the hall for Session II provided the sessions are not sold out.
- Attendees will be allowed to purchase tickets at the door, but there may be a wait to enter the event in order to maintain the maximum allowed capacity.